• We offer 3 different pedals curved standard 3/4 and curved wide 1” and 3/4 wide flat pedal
• We offer Two neck options Prestige smooth style and one with defined angles.
• Brass options and aluminum rollers standard
• All prices are mica finished. We do offer a “hybrid” option that’s is $450 that is a lacquer front and a mica top or completed lacquer for $850.
• We have a many mica colors please inquire.
• Guitars with arm pads come standard with a quilts vinyl and can be embroidered with logo for $100
• Standard Bill Lawrence 705 reissued also offer Clay Alden single coil pickups extra $100 his website
1 year limited warranty on bodies 5 years limited on mechanics
All prestige models are constructed of hard rock maple from the northern United States and Canada. All prestige models include a rabbit joint construction that is glued and screw. Price are with mica finish.
All aluminum parts are machined from 6061 aluminum. The prestige model has the Pat. Pending bell crank that allows for easy removal and relocation for setup change. With the musical grade 5/16 round stainless crossshafts allows for smooth action and superior sound transfer. D10 and Sd10 models are 33.25 overall length and 11” wide Prestige flight ready is also 33.25 overall but has a 8.5 wide body with a small pad.
Prestige S10 is 33.25 and 7 5/8 a single top board construction and changer stop built into endplates unlike like the the other models, But has all other prestige chassis components.